Friday, March 23, 2012

I moved to NYC!

Well, not really. But I am essentially living in NYC 5+ nights a week for a good portion of this year. A few months ago I was staffed on a project at work that is located in Brooklyn and have been super excited about it ever since. I started out here last week and am scheduled to work here through mid-August - potentially longer if I'm needed and get extended.

I have the option to fly home every weekend and will be doing that often, but I also want to take advantage of being in the greatest city in the world. My other options include staying the weekend with my expenses paid (hotel & food) or flying someone to come visit me here. I plan on taking full advantage of both options!

I hope to be able to write more about my adventures in NYC and also plan on packing my camera next week and will post any good shots that I get. My dad requested that I do a "My Day Yesterday" video in NYC. If I can figure out a way to do that without getting my camera stolen then I definitely will!

I am taking the day off tomorrow to go to a Sage conference (see previous blog posts) in Lubbock, Texas. In order to get there in time for sound check I had to book the 6:55am flight out of La Guardia, which means leaving the hotel at 5:00am! In other words, I'm going to bed! Good night!

No comments: