Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm back!!

I know it's been a full year since I've posted on this blog, but since I am currently back in Greece, I thought I would start back up again for a little while. I know hardly anyone read this blog to start with, but if you added it to your Google Reader (which I highly recommend, by the way) or whatever you use and forgot about it, hopefully you'll enjoy seeing a few posts from me this summer.

This year I am staying for about 6 weeks before I have to go back to College Station to take one session (6 hours) of summer school. My friend, future roommate, and fellow accounting/MIS student, Tara, came with me this year (although she took a different flight) and will leave about a week and a half before I do. I'll post the full story and some more videos later, but here is the first video describing some of the problems we encountered in trying to get to Greece.


No comments: